Thursday, October 18, 2007

#10 Play around with image generators


The text based ones have more appeal to me that the image ones - they are all a great waste of time, but thoroughly enjoyable. When the Internet was new we knew of sites to generate your romance heroine's name, Hobbit name, Celtic warrior etc. Now they are just linked by blogs and searchable through Google.


I did like the random fortune generator and the complaint letter generator. My favourite text base one was Catbert's performance review generator - I suspect this site is well known...



I keep on getting negative emotions when I randomly generate images using Text collage generator. How random is this? Should I find an image generator for the paranoid?
http://www.languageisavirus.com/textcollage.html


And I couldn't resist:
Spelling with zombies, "librarian" works well. "Hungry" may be too close to the bone:

No comments: